السبت، 30 أكتوبر 2010

Tattoo My Heart, Draw On My Wrist


Last Week, I Got That Lovely Sweet Little Butterfly Tattoo on my wrist. It was a wonderful pleasant action for me at work to do such a thing after a long exhausted day.
The Tattoo was temporarily which you can remove easily with a baby oil but never with a daily use of water. i got so happy with my butterfly .. it was a purple glittery one, AMAZING Shiny butterfly. i looked at it like 3 times each minute, i was afraid it might fly and run away after bringing in the joy.

The Girls at work all gathered so they can share the moment while putting it, and helped me .. But Dina was the one who walked me home with all the happiness i had inside that day because of the tattoo. Every morning then, she kept checking my wrist asking for the tattoo saying: "How is you butterfly .. flew away yet?" .. i was showing it to her with a big smile on my face, and my finger touching it while saying "No .. Still there giving me glee".

Yesterday Something bad happened, i couldn't contain myself out of miserable feelings .. i was so upset, angry, sad .. Crying out my face .. I Was AT MESS!! .. While washing my face to clear my head and get a pause of this
Painful events. i watched the butterfly glittered with joy .. i couldn't help myself but feeling that it didn't suit me anymore .. i'm not happy, joyful .. i didn't belong to me, here on my wrist.
i put a face cream on it, it kinda make it weak so i teared it apart into two pieces .. i know that this little shiny butterfly had nothing to do with my grief moments .. but i did it!! After that i felt like hell .. and i miss my little Butterfly.

I go to work today with a sad face, gloomy one .. no laughs, no smiles .. just like i put a wooden mask on my face.
After some time, work got delivered .. i ended my tasks. Dina comes to talk to me, then she asked the same question:
"How is you butterfly .. fly away yet?" .. i don't answer and look down, she removes the sleeve of my shirt and cry out lout .. "where is the the tattoo .. where is your butterfly? .. who removed it?". I sadly say : "the butterfly flew .. where the grief took place, Butterflies ran away, They just die".

She smiles then grabs the pen and removes my sleeve again, does the most sensational action ever !!!
I Removed My Little Butterfly Tattoo Motivated By Anger. But Today, She Draws On My Wrist With A Red Pen .. A Heart, A Star and A Crescent !! .. Bringing In Love, Dreams And A Hope.

ليست هناك تعليقات: