الجمعة، 22 أكتوبر 2010

Animosity, Dentist & Britney Spears r In The ZONE



an·i·mos·i·ty
/ˌænəˈmɒsɪti/ Show Spelled[an-uh-mos-i-tee]
A Feeling of Strong Dislike, Ill Will, or Enmity That Tends To Display Itself In Action.

Well .. Exactly How I Feel And Keep Doing With My Face & My Teeth After My Dental Filling

:[]

I never thought dentists are sweet and gorgeous like the one i saw on Wednesday. @_@ He Totally loved my teeth .. And i was completely in love with Everything he was doing, saying and advising .. But I Was So Sad he let me choose either i want to have my tooth dental filling or not. Because i know myself, for sure I'll say YES!! .. I'm so obsessed with my teeth, i don't want it to get ruined or anything make it worth. So i let him do me the dental filling he suggested.



When i was there at the clinic, i kept thinking on one thing THE GLEE Episode about Britney Spears, the night before i went to the dentist .. my friend manar told me to put this episode in my mind .. which i did. In the Episode they all went to the dentist and once he put them under anesthesia, and he put songs for Britteny Spears. they had dreams of her and her songs and they perform it as video-clips.



So i go there with my favorite songs for Britney Spears, Stronger .. Gimmie More .. My Prerogative .. Toxic .. Oops! I Did It Again. And I Was Very Ready To Perform In My dreaaaaaaaams :D .. But He Didn't put me under anesthesia because the condition of my tooth didn't worth it, so that great opportunity To live an episode like in one of my favorite TV shows don't quite happen yet .

ليست هناك تعليقات: