الاثنين، 18 أكتوبر 2010

My Lovely Ray-Ban Metaaaaaaaaal

I Never Wanted Something Material Like Those Pair of Sunglasses .. Since I Was A Little kid, i used to see my father adoring Ray-Ban and Bought every now and then from there.

But This Type, The Metal Aviator Ray-Ban Always Drive Me Crazy .. I Remember when my father bought them, when i was about 11 years old.
Manar, my younger sister loved to take pictures of herself while wearing them. One summer we were at El-Esmailia on a Vacation, she just sat on a table on the beach and wore the ray-ban metal then my father captured the moment in a hilarious picture that i can never ever forget.

Funny Thing about my father i always find it weird or some freak action, he never throw out an old pair of glasses frame, NEVER!! .. Used Eyeglasses are always there in a drawer in his room also, he keeps his sunglasses he bought every now and then.

Someday i asked him about this ray-ban metal, he wasn't wearing them anymore, and surely they will be helpful for me .. i lied!! i hate sunglasses! i look awful in pair of them but i appreciate this ray-ban and i decide to wear them.

he seeks for them, and put a lot of effort on searching and seeking .. but somehow he brings me all his old ray-bans at my desk in my room and say: "Well! .. choose! this one will look AMAZING on you" .. i check them with one eye because i already know what i am looking for and shout: " NO NOOO !! ... it's Not THEREEEEE!!" .. he says like he try to sell me other good stuff: " there are better sunglasses and will suits you perfectly" .. i felt disappointed where's my favourite Ray-Ban .. he told me later that he lost it or somehow he was at the hyper market and forgot it while paying the check then when he remembered the guy there told him .. that you left nothing sir!!!. Poor Dad! ... Poor Ray-Ban Metal ... Sad Gloomy Me :( !.

I Saw Christina Ricci, which a super-star i love, wearing a ray-ban metal on one of her photo shooting, i kept that photo for so long, and i also got her as a wallpaper for my desktop PC and My Mobile .. then one day PC got formatted and Mobile Changed, i lost it .. never find it again .. What the hell is wrong with every thing related to this lovely Ray-Ban? Is It Damned or Whaaaat? O_o

Anyhow, Anyway .. Now I'm A Working girl, i'm trying to save a decent money to buy it .. it's my dream now .. and I Will.

Comin' For Ya .. My Lovely Ray-Ban Metaaaaaaaaal .. You ROCK baby \m/ So Freakin' Much



هناك تعليق واحد:

SaraH FaraG يقول...

hi, thanks for reading this piece. actually it was my really first Serious post here in English. Because i always post in Arabic my native language.
i hope you'll love the blog .. but if you need any help in translating the posts or the articles .. let me know.
and i checked the web site, it's awesome .. i'm putting it in my consideration once i get to buy my lovely ray-ban :D